Thursday 6 April 2017

Can You Spot The Bunny?

I like bunnies!
My nickname till I was 7 years old was Bunny so maybe that is why I especially love bunnies.
I know Bugs Bunny cartoons were a Saturday favourite of mine growing up.  Did anybody else watch Bugs, the Wascally Wabbit and the gang?

                                      Image result for bugs bunny

I took this photo in Daughter's backyard.  Can you spot the bunny?





Another day he was easier to spy under the bird feeder.




And I was able to take this photo through the window.  So happy to see up close he looked healthy.




Sometimes I think I should have one as a pet.  (But then there is Rex.) But tell me this is just about the cutest thing you've ever seen!

baby bunny:


Inspired and inspiring. I think we all love bunnies in our tales and stitcheries and chocolates!

 A Japanese quiltmaker made this beautiful hanging below.  It was featured on Michele's William Morris and Michele blog.
The absolute height of applique perfection, as far as I can tell.  It makes my little Tuesday flower attempts look utterly puny. Which doesn't discourage me at all...I am where I am and I know it is a process, one I enjoy no matter my skill level.

William Morris in Quilting: Tokyo Quilt Festival Part 2:

Are there chocolate bunnies in your immediate future or perhaps for some little ones you love.
                                         Image result for chocolate bunny

Or maybe my favourite, the marshmallow ones...

Image result for marshmallow bunny


Hop over to LeeAnna's Not Afraid of Color  where you can read about lovely likes from lots of other bloggers.

No comments :