Thursday 3 December 2015

A Selfie


Where most people take a selfie with a friend or celebrity, I get to take one with my tomato plants.

I took this last week when the sun was shining.  Haven't seen hide nor hair of it since.

I was wearing my farm boots which are on the cutting edge of fashion.  That's my black LL Bean skirt that I bought at a thrift shop years ago.  Still washes beautifully and as I say, nothing but current trends here. LOL



 Really really missing the leaves.  What a difference they make.

The woods have become transparent and the path a crunchy carpet.  That's Rex's behind in both these photos.  He always leads the way.


Murphy was obedient enough to sit for a quick photo at the end of the walk when she was a little tired out.



This photo I took yesterday at 3:30 in the afternoon.  Hints of dusk setting in and darkness so quickly behind it these days.

Happily Christmas stitching is a cheery possibility. 
Which red is your favourite for Holiday stitching?


No comments :