Wednesday 24 December 2014

Snowy Owl Tree Top

Anyone reading this blog knows how much I enjoy watching birds.  This year I decided to change my Christmas tree to reflect that love of all the winged beings.  So for the second time in my life I have a tree with just bird ornaments.



I know I'm not the only one loving birds especially when I see how many ornaments you can buy that feature them.  I was happy with this venture, too, to use all the little green plumed ornaments that my hubby's mother had used on her tree.  They had been in storage for many years and I know that she was a bird and animal lover too.


A closer look at my lovely snowy owl sitting proudly on the top. In life I'm sure all the little birds would have fled at the sight of him.
I do have two different ornaments on the tree, one each for my grandsons.
How precious is all life dependent on our mercy, that's my thought this Christmas Eve morning.

No comments :