Thursday 4 December 2014

Ending Felt Ornaments and Starting Cross Stitched Ones


More of my embroidered trees.... They represent the end of this project.  It has kept my fingers busy since the middle of September and were a real pleasure to work on...drawing a pattern, cutting the felt and then sewing them together with whatever stitch struck my fancy.  It was sewing heaven.
 I love working on Christmas pieces during the time leading up to the big day.  And there are just so many wonderful and varied projects to choose from.
Honestly my fingers have been itching to get back into yarn again.  Winter and wool naturally go together. If you check my past posts, you'll see that I completed three afghans last winter...knitted ones for Hubby and myself, and a crocheted one using granny squares with a circle in the center that's sitting in my closet...haven't decided what to do with it yet.
As you can tell, I love birds and when I saw this poster I couldn't resist sharing it with you.  Corny I know, but what a great sentiment and adorable picture. 

Playing with John Lennons' Words  :)


I've started my next project and I'll show it to you soon.

No comments :